Viagogonever buy tickets from these people!

G

My experience with Viagogo was a real nightmare! I purchased my tickets, but then the event was moved to a date 2 months later, but no one informed me about that. Only later I accidentally discovered that date was moved, so I went online and contacted Viagogo customer service. They assured me that everything will be fine, and I would receive the tickets several days before the event. I never received the tickets and the event never even took place! I contacted them again and complained, but they simply did not care! These thieves stole my money, I never received any tickets and they never informed me that event was being cancelled! I very disappointed!