Verizon Wirelessrude customer service

I was treated in an unbelievably rude and condescending way. It is not the main Verizon store, but a knockoff. Since it is convenient to my workplace, I went there to purchase a new battery for my cell phone.

The employee I spoke with said immediately that since my phone was no longer being manufactured, they did not have a battery for it. At that point, it was ten months before I was eligible for an upgrade. I asked her what I was supposed to do. She suggested I look on eBay for a battery. I told her I needed one today, as the one I had wouldn't hold a charge. She then said it could be a defective port instead. I had never heard of a port being defective. She said it couldn't be fixed and I would have to purchased a pre-owned certified phone until my upgrade date, or pay full price for a new one. I asked to see the manager, who told me the same thing. They were so rude, acted like I was bothering them. I told them I would never shop in their store again and they started laughing.

I then went to the main Verizon store on Fitness Way, where a very nice employee told me that the N. Roan Street store was full of s***. He said customers complained all the time about their rudeness. He had a new battery for me in less than a minute.

So, do NOT give your business to the N. Roan Street store, where a blonde skinny girl and an ugly dark haired manager will laugh in your face.

• Ji
    JISCal2 Jun 08, 2012

the m3c wanna-be still sulking

• Ji
    JISCal2 Jun 06, 2012

Another rude comment from "whythelongfaces". [email protected] at it's finest.

• Ak
    AKC1971 Jun 02, 2012

The store that you went into with the rude employees isnt a Verizon Store. They can sell our phones but that is all. When you see "authorized dealer!" Under the eord Verizon, just know they are NOT a verizon store.

• Di
    Dinis Dec 04, 2009

Verizon has to be one of the worst cell phone companies around. There cell phones are trash. The buttons on the phone do not work, there blue tooth products break and they want you to buy a new one rather than stand behind there products. My husband blue tooth broke and he only had it two months. DROPPED CALLS the reason the ad say can you hear my now is because that is what you spend half your time saying when you are on the phone because if the reception is not bad you will drop the call. Billing problems they will double bill you and bill you a month ahead like they are a cable TV company. If you want to make any changes to you phone service they will extend your contact 2 more years. that is there way of keeping you. I was with Alltel for 7 years and we went with Verizon when they first came to our area what a bad mistake. They continue to change youR contact date like you can't keep up with your date. There customer service is rude. I can't wait until I can get rid of verizon so I can go back to ALLTEL.