Usps - Warren, MIusps warren (12 mile & mound)

M

The Warren Post Office located at 28401 Mound Road is in need of a transformation; the automated machines provide better customer service and are more efficient, as well as having no attitude when you approach them. Today I was at home when the USPS came to my door. I reached the door, opened it and found the mail carrier walking down my driveway to their mail truck. I yelled, "HEY!" They would not turn around. They got inside their truck, looked at me while I stood on my porch, locked their safety belt and drove off. There was no way this mail carrier could have completed the "Sorry we missed you" notice in the amount of time it took me to get to the door; it was obviously pre-filled before they got out of their truck. It is also obvious that this mail carrier made no attempt to get me my parcel which required signature. I called 1-800-ASK-USPS and filed a complaint. Unfortunately, this is one of several that I have filed over the past several years ranging from poor front desk service to being ignored when I asked to speak with a supervisor. The PO General is never there regardless of the time/day you ask to speak with her; she doesn't return phone calls; nobody knows that I've even placed a call asking her to call me back. It seems that I always get to speak with a "supervisor" who unknowlingly ends up with the complaint because of the number of times I've had to call this branch. I'm thinking that machines in the best way to go for this USPS branch and maybe I should buy a PO Box so that I'm ensured of getting all of my mail in a timely manner without having to make extra trips to the USPS to do their job. Really wish this branch was on the cutting block - - too many customers complain while their inline about the poor customer service they're about to receive because we all know who we don't want waiting on us.

• Ca
    Carolyn Bruning Sep 13, 2020

For some reason the warren michigan post office has been sending my important mail back as undeliverable. The sent my stimulus, federal, and state returns back as undeliverable. Also my hard copy of my Michigan State ID back as well. This has been going on since May of 2020. I would like to know what in the hell is going on? This issue needs to be resolved ASAP!

• Le
    Leatherface Dec 20, 2014

I have a complaint for all the substitute carriers that do Nancy's route.
    I seen a African-American carrier doing Nancy's route today Sat 12.20.2014.
    I called this person and she/he ignored me and continued on with their route, I have on my mail box, DO NOT CROSS THE LAWN, PERIOD. Do you hire people that don't have any education or can't read English????????
    How ###ED can you be to DISOBEY what the sticker is telling you?????????????
    This will be the final time I am bringing this to your attention, if this continues, I will have to go another direction to have this resolved!