USFundFinder.comThis gives government assistants a bad name

H

I wanted to get information on government funding. I did and then found that I was unable to contact them back. I then found another complaint about the same company, same amount of money taken(1.92), to be taken each month(56.00)if not canceled. I knew grants were difficult to come by, but this is ridiculous! This gives government assistants a bad name. I know I won't try to gain info on anything with them again. Even though I know its not really an issue with them. Its time to contact the bank and go through whatever it is that I need to do to stop them before I am 56.00 poorer.

• Da
    Danny Shupe May 10, 2012

usfundfinder.com offered to find additional funds for my business but instead of that all they’ve did was charging my card. When I asked for refund I was totally ignored and ever since I was unable to get in contact with usfundfinder.com.

• Us
    USFUNDFINDER.COM Jul 04, 2012

They have you under the pretense that they can get you extra money from the government free of charges.and in turn they debit your account for the sum total of $59.92 even when told that you decline to go any further with their program.

Marjorie Luczak Aug 30, 2012

Usfundfinder.com took $59.00 from my account to gather together a list of available grants and have not done one thing
    since they debitted my account. Second, the phone number given is not valid. I accessed this group while trying to complete for offers which would get me a computer.

• Qu
    queenie1960 Sep 10, 2015

If you take any more mmoney out of my account I will be taking it to my solicitor. So far you have taken out over $30 dollars which you had no right to and also how did you get my bank account.