USAFIS Organizationusafis

I was recently contacted by USAFIS Organization that i had won the green card lottery and was able to commence my immigration process to USA from Australia. They sent me forms (electronically) to fill out and even attached the kentucky consular center winner notification letter on this email. having done some thorough research online, it appears that the KCC is to MAIL U DIRECTLY if you are a winner. Why is it that USAFIS knows of my win before I do? Now they encouraging me to engage DC Law Offices from New York to commence filling my immigration paperwork. I thought i was a genuine winner, has anyone actually sent documents to KCC andhad a response? USAFIS Org make you feel that by taking the time yourself to manage your own paperwork means if there is ONE ERROR in your application then the KCC will cancel your chances of successfully obtaining the green card. so confused.

• Ac
    Ackwerh Ebenezer Feb 05, 2013

please i completed my application on my phone and later on trying to print the payment receipt but am unable to access it on my computer please what should i do to access it on my computer so i can print it out.

• Re
    Renier Marx Oct 18, 2012

Dear USAFIS and all who reads this.
    I really did not plan to place my complaints here but after the way I have being treated is unbelievable and not normal. After the deductions from our credit card I lodged a complaint and all I receive back from you are "your mail have being deleted without read" I have proof of each and every e-mail send and received. Me and my wife with our three children are serving as missionaries with Mercy Ships on their hospital ship the Africa Mercy. We cannot afford the amounts you have deducted from us. We have requested the bank to reverse/cancel this transaction and I expect an explanation from you. You have deducted almost THREE TIMES the amount you quoted me for.

[email protected]

• Wa
    Wahid Aziz May 01, 2012

I have cancelled my program with your org. and you send me the cancellation form and I filled and sending back to you in order to get my money back (162 Euro) but I didn t received any reply from many days ago and I send many Emails but your Miss Nicole Black insist to deceive me by sending an old Email to complete the registration form and also another organization from your side send me an Email about sending learning CD .
    Well this is my last award to your organization to send me my money back and I will send letter to the American embassy in Egypt and another one the secretary of state Misses Clinton and to any other official USA government .
    Wahid Aziz

• Aq
    aqualin Mar 12, 2012

This Scam has been ongoing for many years. Still no one has done anything about it. Many people have launched complaints but the issue never gets resolved. This complaints Bd takes in grievances but does not resolve them or put closure to the Scam. PLEASE BEWARE.

• Aq
    aqualin Mar 12, 2012

The Scam has been ongoing for many years and it hasn't been stoppped yet. What does this tell you ?

• Us
    usafis organization Jan 26, 2012

Registered nr [protected] for usa immigration lottery and password was given but failed to log in. Reminded but never replied correctly how to proceed although deposit of $75 were paid

Lily130585 Jul 28, 2011

I have no idea. How did you get that name? he wrote to you? he probably either hacked into the usafis network or he has someone inside the organization passing the information for a cut.

anonymus4 Jul 28, 2011

Who is nigel huckstep?????????????? And how does he get information about usafis clients??????????????

Lily130585 Jun 15, 2011

Ogunreku, I don't know how you can sue them in court, but I can tell you that there is a website called USAFIS. HOWEVER, you have to be very careful and go on their website because there are people who pretend to be from the organization. IF they tell you that you are a winner and they ask for money for the Visa, then they are not real. It is a scam. You can sign up for the lottery on the government website, for free, but if you want help you can use USAFIS. PLEASE read the original posts on the first page, the information is all there, I don't want to repeat it over and over.

• Og
    ogunreku praise Jun 15, 2011

i am from Nigeria and i want to know if it is real or not unless i will sue them to court

Lily130585 Apr 13, 2011

Are they still charging you?
    I hope it works out for you.

naiveone Apr 13, 2011

Oh my mistake, they didn't sent here another...I am still on waiting...

naiveone Apr 13, 2011

They told me to wait answer and I wait, so i don't know why he sent another email here...
    I don't know if they understand me, i agree with payment, of course i saw it before anything else. But lot of other things after that are not alright at all! I paid for another things, also, a lot!

Lily130585 Apr 13, 2011

If you recently sent another email to this Dave Richards and he has not replied than they are just terrible! I am sorry this happened to you.
    The email you received was a scam, I got one too, but I saw that USAFIS has posted a warning on their website. Glad to see that. At least they seem to care about the scams and have a concept of marketing through social media, many companies don't, I posted a scam warning for AVon and they never even replied.

naiveone Apr 13, 2011

I already email them, sent them details about me, really can't repeat all the time same things...
    And also i got similar message like MineMine, but it was long time ago...

MineMine,
    I am sorry to tell you but that email is a FAKE. A SCAM. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY AT ALL!!!
    Read the previous posts and you will see that your email is the same one that I and many others received. IT S A FAKE!

Lily130585 Apr 13, 2011

Naiveone, they are trying to help, get in touch with them and see what happens. It's time to take the complaint to a more private setting. Send an email rather than writing here. Good luck.

• Mi
    MineMine Apr 10, 2011

please help me
    i receive this e-mail is it true
    Congratulations ! You are among those randomly selected and registered for further consideration in the diversity immigrant program. Selection guarantees that
    you will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card(also known as Green Card or Diversity Visa) only if you follow the instructions for further processing.
    $title
    Acceptance Date: Friday 8th of April 2011 02:31:36 AM
    Winner Name: Awad Awad
    Country of Birth: Jordan

Is the Diversity Visa FREE ?
    No. There is a big confusion. Only the participation in the Diversity Visa Lottery was free but the winners must pay the visa processing fees.

The fee is used to process your visa related documents and verify your identity.
    After you find a Western Union agency you need to go with cash money, an identity card(e.g passport or national identity card) and send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:

Name : David Poerce
    Address: 24 Grosvenor Square
    London, W1A 2LQ
    United Kingdom

The payment must be sent to the above U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom because the U.S. Government decided this based on the diplomatic relations with your country.

naiveone Apr 06, 2011

If You read my comments before, You could see that i paid for aplication!!! So read it!!! READ IT!!!

naiveone Apr 06, 2011

I completed my applications!!! I see that you pay attention now!

• [email protected] Apr 06, 2011

Dear naiveone

USAFIS has many years of experience in governmental applications along with how customers fill out these forms. One of the major reasons why applicants never make it into the Green Card Lottery is due to not making it through the first step- the application process.

If qualified, we guaranteed entry into the Green Card Lottery. There is a fee for this service. Hundreds of thousands of people have used our application review service, making us the leader in this industry.

I take your complaint seriously and wish to mediate it as soon as possible. Please e-mail me your details:

Full name
    Address (including country)
    Email (used when filling out our forms)
    Phone Number (used when filling out our forms)
    Customer ID.
    Amount paid
    Date of signup/transaction.

Best regards,

Dave Richards
    USAFIS.org
    [email protected]

naiveone Apr 05, 2011

Lily130585, thank you so much! I really hope that department will not go that far and check my membership with USAFIS, but if that happens i will explain just the way like i did here.

Thanks a lot!!!

Lily130585 Apr 05, 2011

Also be careful with the information you send to this guy... You never know... It's worth the try.

Lily130585 Apr 05, 2011

Naiveone, I am so sorry. I know how you feel, it's very frustrating. I don't know why they don't answer and I don't understand what is so hard about deleting the account. I think they do it to advertise and they always hope you will pay more... Fortunately I did not sign up for their VIP service so after this year I am DONE with them! You only get disqualified from the lottery if you apply multiple times (at the same time), if they apply and you apply, you can be disquilified, but if they apply and you don't you should be ok. The State Department cannot check if you have a membership with the USAFIS website, therefore they would not disqualify you. Just make sure you don't give USAFIS anymore money and after the 10 year thing is up you'll be able to apply on your own. If I were you I would send emails and call EVERY DAY until they get tired of seeing your email and they respond (if you tell them that you don't want your money back they may be more inclined to answer). If you go to the first page of this board, there should be a USAFIS representative that left his email address, you can try to email him explaining your problem. Good luck to you.

naiveone Apr 05, 2011

I tryed to call them, they are or busy, or is fax. I went online, opened my account once, but there is nothing what i can do. When i count all of the payments, it was about $500 or euros. But like i said, i don't care about that anymore, only what i want now is to sign out from that page, so that i can sigh in directly in embassy. Because if they see that i am already registered on other site, they will deny me and i really need that chance! I wait for years and my mistake is that i was apply for 10 years, but i didn't know that i may wait 10 years for green card too. But why they don't answer, i don't know.
    And yes, they probably sign me for next year too.
    I am sorry, but i am really upset and don't know what is legal or not anymore!

Thank you so much for help and hope that i can hlep to other people to be careful.

Lily130585 Apr 05, 2011

If you have signed up for another year, then it's too late, they probably already submitted your application for the 2011 and maybe 2012 (not too sure)... I think you can call the customer service and try to get them to delete your membership. Are you calling the right number? Make sure you call the right hours too. They always picked up when I called. Just tell them that you don't want the service anymore and if they give you trouble tell them that you want to talk to a manager.

Lily130585 Apr 05, 2011

Naiveone, now I understand. I think you can delete your account online on your page. Call customer service and ask to delete your account.

Lily130585 Apr 05, 2011

Naiveone, don't worry about your english, it's actually good.
    I am sorry to hear all of this. So they charged you twice ($300) for the same basic english book and Cds? If you asked for an advanced level book and they sent you low level that's misrepresentation and you should be able to get a refund as long as you can ship the book back and as long as you didn't use it (I think)... Did you try to call their customer service and return the book? I never answer the phone calls from their customer service and I canceled my credit card, just in case. It's true it is free to apply for the lottery I have canceled my membership with USAFIS because it is easy to apply for it on the actual website. I don't think you will be able to get your application money back because the contract says that they only "HELP" you file the paperwork so that it is done correctly... I would call the customer service again and give them your information (don't give them credit card numbers or anything aside from your name and the USAFIS account they gave you), if they didn't contact you in 2008 it means you did not receive the green card. But did you apply for another year too?

naiveone Apr 05, 2011

Maybe i didn't explain well... I don't expect money back, just please tell me how to sign out from that page and to apply in American Embassy?
    And of course, i really hope like you said that they are not fake! But they neve answer when i call, what is also confusing... And thanks for answering.

naiveone Apr 05, 2011

I mean on company and i didn't want money back, but the problem is that i can't sign out of that now and i tryed to open it, i couldn't also, then i called American embassy and they told me that to apply for green card it's free!!! I shouldn't pay anything!
    By the way, they sent me one book, who coast me $150 and 3 CD for learning english, even though i said NO if that is low or small level (sorry about my english, is not my first language), they said ok, but anyway i got it and they took another $150. And few months ago i got number, but i can't check it for this year, seems like i don't exist, page can't be open for days. And i applied for greed card 2008.

Lily130585 Apr 05, 2011

Naiveone, are you talking about the people who run the scan or about the company? If you are talking about the people who run the scam, good luck with that! They are probably abroad which means they are not subject to the same laws you are (unless they are from your country), but no one has been able to track them down so far... If you are talking about the company, good luck with that too because for what I can research their services are perfectly legal and you signed an agreement. No judge in their right mind would grant you your money back (so I am not sure how USAFIS tricked you)... I am just saying...
    I want to clarify that I am IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM affiliated with the company, I am just trying to help people who have been scammed and received fake emails like I did. Good luck to you.

naiveone Apr 05, 2011

Well i must say that i was pretty naive and believed that USAFIS, WHO TRICKED ME AND TOOK LOT OF MONEY!!!
    Now i must figured how to sue you...hm...

Lily130585 Mar 22, 2011

Mohamad, this board/site DOES NOT check if people won or not! This board/site is just for WARNING people that there is a scam regarding the Visas. However, if you received an email now it is probably a scam and you probably did not win. READ THE ORIGINAL POSTING, please. DO NOT SEND MONEY and call the USAFIS organization OFFICIAL number (not the one on the email.)

• Mo
    mohamad ferdosi Mar 22, 2011

hi i am mohamad ferdosi i recived a message contain..you are won .please check my name if that is tru and valied please wright for me thankss

Lily130585 Mar 22, 2011

I am not sure what you would like me to email you. All the information is here on the board. You can follow this board to see if there are developments. The people who wrote you were trying to scam you. Do not send them money or reply. Good luck to you.

• Vi
    vincent ogutu otsieno Mar 22, 2011

please by a mistake i have removed my address from receiving your messages yet i did not mean to do so. please continue mailing me.

Lily130585 Mar 16, 2011

Issa,
    I did not understand much of the message... But it doesn't sound like you paid for the Greencard lottery... What do you mean you won millions of dollars? The Greencard Lottery from USAFIS is for a chance to win the Visa to enter the United States, nothing else. If they promised anything else it was a FRAUD, a scam. They stole your money.

• Is
    Issa Ramadhani Hassani Mar 16, 2011

I entered Greencard visa programme on 2000, milleniuam, i was regesterd
    won lottary prizes worth of millions dollars, one car, home, and many more,
    i pursue the billing expences every year for three consecutive years.selling
    most of my expensive properties hopping i will be deliverd my prizes.Yet,
    this apex i have seen neihter visa massages lottary, or any redeemed, rep
    aid, or seing any one plead sorry for the loss.Email:[email protected]
    .com.

Lily130585 Feb 25, 2011

Gold Adeoye,
    as everyone else said on the posts, THIS IS A SCAM! DO NOT PAY! The Us State Department does not collect the money that way and that is not a normal fee. The company is real but these emails are sent by some criminal who has not been caught yet. The guy simply changed the email domain bc of this board and the email that the real company sent out.

• Go
    GOLD ADEOYE Feb 24, 2011

I have been sent a congratulatry message that i won the usa visa lotery, presently a mail was sent to me to pay $880 to [email protected] through western union money transfer, i want to know if is normal to pay such money, please i want to know is this company real?.
    from Gold Adeoye