USAFIS Organization — green card lottery application
I did an application for green card at July 15th, next day i received call from costumers service asking me many questions about my application.
He congrates me for eligibility. and asked me to confirm number of my credit card.
Also he send me documents to read and sign.
At that moment I didn't know he will be make payment of 3146$ from my card.
But he did, before even I read the mail, it was so fast, since know I can't believe that i lost 3146$ in 30 min.
So I ask you to examine this case, the agent's name is Tom Parker (French speaker), I send a lot of emails to costumers service before today and I didn't receive any refund.
What am I supposed to do?
Please, I really want to get my money back.
More USAFIS Organization Complaints & Reviews
- USAFIS.org - green card fraud
- USAFIS - fraudulent business practices!
- USAFIS Organization - usafis
- http://www.usafis.org/index.asp - fake company
- USAFIS (or not) - fraudulent site called usafis
- USAFIS Spa - dirty rooms and unsatisfied staff
- USAFIS Organization - green card lottery entry scam
- USAFIS - 629 dollars requested for what?
- USAFIS Organisation - scam
- USAFIS Hotel - no reservation was made