USAFIS Hotelno reservation was made

J

Usafis hotel is a new small hotel in Rochester, NY. I had some business meetings there and I heard about this hotel from a friend. I booked 3 nights in the hotel via phone call, but when I arrived at 21/07/2016, they told me there is no reservation with my name.

After my discussion with the receptionist, they gave me small and not comfortable room. When the morning came, I went to the dining room to have a breakfast, but I found that my name wasn't there. It took 20 minutes until I was able to enter the dining room! In the end I had to get to a business meeting quickly and therefore I gave up the breakfast.

After trying to call them in the days after, the number was disconnected. I don't know whether you know Usafis hotel (which is a small and new as I know), but I wouldn't recommend it from my personal experience.

• El
    Elvin Nechtan Sep 22, 2016

Usafis Hotel was very clean and spacious. It was in nice walking distance of some restaurants, ice cream shop. The service was nice.
    How did you booked the hotel?

Laurie Gulzar Frances Sep 21, 2016

I had a realy good experience in Usafis Hotel the room was modern and had nice amenities. great location close to many attractions.the breakfast was very good as well in terms of selection ...

Laurie Gulzar Frances Sep 20, 2016

Usafis Hotel was great. The staff was friendly. My spouse locked her keys inside her bag and noticed it just before 5pm. We were able to catch the maintenance man just before he left for the day. I hate I misplaced the piece of paper I wrote his name on. He took the time to use a hacksaw to manually cut the lock off. I offered him a tip and he refused. He was awesome and greatly appreciated! It was a short trip but very relaxing.

Laurie Gulzar Frances Sep 20, 2016

The Hotel was great. The staff was friendly. My spouse locked her keys inside her bag and noticed it just before 5pm. We were able to catch the maintenance man just before he left for the day. I hate I misplaced the piece of paper I wrote his name on. He took the time to use a hacksaw to manually cut the lock off. I offered him a tip and he refused. He was awesome and greatly appreciated! It was a short trip but very relaxing.

James Edison Aug 27, 2016

Hi Charles, happy to hear that your experience with Usafis Hotel was good.
    What I didn't mention is that 2 more businessmen were waiting to their breakfast with me. I wasn't the only one.

Charles M. Lawrence Aug 27, 2016

I made a reservation in Usafis Hotel 2 weeks before I came and there were no errors. Since the hotel is located close to main streets and business buildings, it was a little bit noisy, but in general, everything was OK. I didn't expect Usafis Hotel to be a 5-star hotel, but it is definately a good 3-stars hotel, in my opinion. The breakfast was OK and the room as well. The only thing they should consider is the shower - that is too small (I'm a tall man, after all...).

Comment Guidelines