Goodwill Industries

Fri:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

GoodWillThe casher

I went to the Good will in Cheyenne Wyo and the cashier was very rude I went up to pay for my stuff and she said did I call you up very rude then she over charge me and started talking to this guy and forgot to give me my sack I went home and remember I didn't get my sack called the manger and he wont do anything about it was very rude to me so I had to go back to Good Will and she put my sack on the other side of the corner showing off she needs to be fired she is rude. I wont be going back there again there is no reason to over charge and be mean to the people like she was.