Menu
CB Lottery Retailers AP Electric & Generators 102nd Street 8401, Pleasant Prairie, WI, 53158, US
AP Electric & Generators company logo
AP Electric & Generators
reviews & complaints
AP Electric & Generators company logo

AP Electric & Generators

102nd Street 8401, Pleasant Prairie, WI, 53158, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
L
5:51 am EST

AP Electric & Generators - Defective generator and no help from the company

Attention! The company www.apelectric.com is real scam. I bought generator from them, but it arrived damaged or defective, I didn’t know precisely. I contacted the customer services and the rep told me that they can sell the repair manual for $25. WTF? I refused and started to argue with them, but he didn’t care and simply stopped to communicate with me. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

Read full review of AP Electric & Generators