ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

IHOPLack of professionalism and inability to produce order

I went into the Layton, Utah IHOP to pick up my order that I had placed online 8 hours before, I placed online for a dedicated pick up time as I have only been here a few times, and it's always late or a problem so I thought by ordering 8 hours in advance I was sure to get my order on time.

I was greeted by the most disrespectful individual who said if you are looking for your order (after she asked me "what do you want" while standing counter) I advised her that I was here to pick up an order long story short and in her exact words were to find my name on the bags if it wasn't there "You are just going to have to wait" wow what great customer service so I ask to speak to a manager

The manager comes out asks me what happened I explained it to her, and asked her where my order was, she took my name she came back 10 minutes later told me she couldn't find my order and wanted proof I ordered it because nothing came through her kitchen she said, I told her I would have to go all the way home and get receipt, I then drove home printed out the order and went back I waited another 10 minutes for her to come out, She starts heading towards me and notices there is an employee there to turn in her uniform so she stops midway turns around and another 10 minutes I wait while she goes in the back then she comes back out and addresses the employee that no longer works there before handling my order that is now 30 minutes past due I show her the order and then she asks me if she can keep the paper and I will be refunded next week I asked her to repeat herself, I then began to tell her exactly how I felt, she walks away gets her phone calls her district manager and starts telling him I was cussing and yelling at her, so not the truth, I NEVER cussed at her ever called her out of her name or anything I did get loud explained to her that the 3 times I have been there have all been problems and the only decent one was Alicia or Elisia she had even offered bring me my food the order was so messed up to my home because she felt bad (ordered a sandwhich with no avocado and avocado is taking over the sandwhich, the fries and bacon seemed to be from breakfast that day) but while talking to her district manager, she said they said you'll have to wait until wendsday never the offer to remake and I could pick up later no other option presented excepted we will submit your refund wendsday

On everything holy stay out of that restraunt, it's chaos no one knows what the other is doing it's all chiefs no indians and total disrespect and disregard for Customer Service.

In this visit I was disrespected upon entering the establishment, then questioned and made to go back home and get a receipt instead of searching the database for my name or for online orders that day and then basically told I have to wait for a refund until Wedndsday it's Sunday Morning.

Comment Guidelines