ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Whataburger in Silsbee, TX 77656 77656Drive-thru

While driving up to Whataburger, I noticed that the Drive Thru line was full all the way up to the pay window. I drove directly to the order speaker to order. Problem is; I had to wait about 15 minutes before anyone asked to take my order. (This was between 1:30-2pm in the afternoon) No one came on the speaker to say "just a minute or even one minute please". Very poor service. When some one did take my order and was told to move up to the window, I noticed that all the cars ahead of me were gone. WOW! (Some of the cars behind me drove away. (At least 3 or 4)

Comment Guidelines