1540 North Loop 1604 West, San Antonio, TX, 78232, US
Thu:Closed
Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

IHOPcustomer service and food.

My wife and I came to this location as we always do. It has never taken so long to get our food. Over an hour to get our food. And when we got it we were very disappointed. Big steak omelet and the French toast combo we crispy bacon. Problem 1 of the food the bacon was soggy. 2 I asked for blueberry pancakes nothing extra. The blueberries were piled in the middle of the pancakes. And also piled with blueberry topping and whip cream. Next the big steak omelet barely had steak and the steak tased spoiled or old. The person that was taking our order barely came to our table. We had to ask for condiments as well. We asked the server about an extra charge on our bill and her reply was bland and with no explanation. We then asked for a manager which an assistant manager came. He explained the charge but not why there was so much blueberry on the pancakes which we only asked for blueberry pancakes only. Nor could he explain why the blueberries were piled in the middle of the pancakes. We were ready to just pay and leave and out of nowhere another lady popped up at our table asking us "you wanted to see me?". We replied no we just to pay and leave. We had things to do today and now we are detoured home because the food has us rushing to the toilet. This is by far the worst experience we have ever had at any ihop across the country.