Menu
reviews & complaints
Allsups Convenience Stores company logo

Allsups Convenience Stores

514 N Main St, San Angelo, TX, 76905, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
J
5:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Allsups Convenience Stores - My name is Jenna Thompson I was a former employee of allsup's in San Angelo Texas on main Street

My name is Jana Thompson employee of allsup's was a cashier graveyards I had caught laryngitis. Which turned into Pneumonia I was hospitalized a total of 14 days sick and when I say sick I'm talking like the flu for every one of the 14 days ran a high fever body aches felt like I had the flu for 14 days it sucked it was horrible and because the manager at the time when I was running 101.9 temperature I got the paperwork to prove it said that I need you to bring the doctor's note in her office immediately I can't even get out of bed and because I failed to do that is the reason why I lost my job she couldn't come get it from me that paperwork proving the laryngitis Pneumonia and because she texted me I have it all on file what's up that's just the first complaint I have the lawsuit I had an issue with a male that would come in and be perverted to me I told every manager I did not want him back in the store because of the way he talked to me especially in front of the customers they just told me because he was black I was racist and he was not sexually harassing me I was just being racist just cuz I don't find black men attractive does not make me racist and he was sexually harassing me he was it was not because he was black this is second complaint or lawsuit

Desired outcome: Would be to get my job back or unemployment I still have bills to pay other than that I'm supposed to be talking to a lawyer because he says I have a lawsuit

Read full review of Allsups Convenience Stores