ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Jack in the Boxdrive thru experience

Went here around 1am on 01/12/2015 to get some food. The burger I ordered wasn't wrapped in the paper and was at the bottom of the bag, squished and leaking through the bag because they decided to slam all the other food into one bag instead of two. The fries I ordered were wrong, and everything ended up being smashed because of the way they just shoved into one bag. I tried getting the drive thru clerks attention, named Lara, but she completely ignored me until I left and had to pull back around to get her attention. This was even though she walked away from me and had left the drive thru window opened.

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
    • As
      ash1212 Apr 12, 2015

we went to indian resturarent called Anshumaan ka dhaba at clayton, melbourne. food was absolute rubbish. very bad customer service, poor hygiene, too much colour. please do not go there.

• Ra
      rajinder pal Sep 08, 2011

hi,
      my name is rajinder pal my comlaint is about the xotic sweets address - 245 Mt Albert Rd Mt Albert Auckland City
      i went there yhere on 8 sep 2011 at 9 .00 pm and i place my order . when my order came i eat one byte of chapati and i saw that there was a hair in the order when i comlaint to there head they does not behave propery even they can not apolozise me for there mistake

• Li
      linda roland Mar 19, 2010

the food and service was really bad and i will never return there again. i brought 200.00 in gift cards and what a mistake

• Li
      livingworld20023 Sep 05, 2009

Recently I had the unfortunate experience of taking my NOKIA 6300 cell phone to a place in TEMA NEW STATION COMM 1, called 1st choice phones, after charging me 65 cedis to replace the LCD screen, the phone is now a piece of junk because it is virtually useless, and always cuts out, please everybody avoid doing business with them, and they should be called Worst choice phones.

• El
      elba cruz Feb 02, 2009

was at this restaurant and as i was eating a cockroach fell from the wall to my table and i could not finish my meal the appetizer was out of my bill but my cocktails were not will never go there again or take my family there

ADVERTISIMENT