ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

CHI St. Luke’s Healthservice provided while in labor/birth

Horrible doctor who is VERY unprofessional and rude. Not only does she disguise her disrespect but she belittles everyone who is in her presence. After my sister-in-law had a traumatic birthing experience by Dr. Meshri she was outside of the room complaining and making disparaging comments about our family. She was also arguing with another doctor during my sister-in-laws c-section and was told many of times to "calm down". She will refer to all her patients and patients families as "sweetheart" or "sweetie" but demands you address her as Dr.Meshri. She is a joke honestly. When my nephew was delivered, he had breathing problems, probably due to the fact that Dr.Meshri made the whole experience VERY stressful. I would not recommend her to any friends or families. I would find another doctor before seeing her.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital — my manager

I am complaining on my manager name Luis Ramirez. This incident happened on April 1, 2016 Friday Morning...

ADVERTISIMENT