ADVERTISIMENT

Budget Suites of America

2770 N State Highway 360, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050, US

Reviews and Complaints

Budget Suites of AmericaHarassment by employees

The manager Kenneth harasses people for no reason and gives the citations for no reason! Most tenants out here complain by how poor of customer service he has with the tenants treating us like garbage… when you call to complain he yells at you and hangs up in your face. April 30, 2022 I set my trash bag outside for a few seconds just to use the restroom before I took it to the dumpster as I’m sitting on the toilet Kenneth comes Banging on my door like the police and later on that day gives me a citation! My trash wasn’t there for an entire minute I was coming to take it out I just stepped away for a few seconds to pee! On top of the rudeness that Kenneth spews which makes a lot of ppl hate him the security guard harasses people too! I just pulled in the parking lot and turned my car off the next thing the security is at my car knocking on my window saying we can’t sit in the parking lot when I literally just pulled in from work! I’m sick and tired of the harassment like we don’t pay a ton of money to stay in these rooms which by the way have mold in the air conditioners and all they do is spray white paint over it to cover it! It’s mold in the windows and by the tub… the fridge drips water and the freezer gives everything frost bite… put in multiple claims for this and it was never resolved but Kenneth likes to harass people but not do his job properly! He needs to be fired and replaced with someone who cares about the property and the tenants!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Budget Suites of America — other

GM, Chase, please be advised that I am contacting your corporate headquarters upon opening today, 3/26/19. I...

ADVERTISIMENT