ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

WalgreensCovid testing

My name is Thomas Robinson. I got an appointment and was given a "rapid test" which was supposed to be complete within 24 to 36 hours. I drove in and was given a swab in a cellophane package. I completed the procedure and stuck the swab back into the package as directed.

I called back after 24 hours and was advised to contact a company called PWN. They were very lackadaisical in there response and told me I would just have to wait for the email with my result. I have called every day since then.

Finally today, 28 July I was informed that the actual test should have been conducted at Walgreens and the results would then be sent from PWN. So I once again contacted Walgreens. I basically have found out today that my test was never done. They offered to redo the test, but I will not be doing that.

Here is my main two concerns with this situation. 1. Somebody has to pay for these test, most likely the American tax payer and it is not being done correctly. Very little concern for a person with grey hair and overweight and getting his test result to him. 2. My wife and I were proactive and went to an urgent care clinic and had a 15 minute test done on her which was positive. Since I was sick first, pretty good bet I am positive as well. We both have acute bronchitis and my oxygen levels had started to drop. Luckily, they took good care of us and we are recovering, but what if we just followed the instructions we are getting from the Government? We would have sat here waiting for a result that never would arrive, until our lips turned blue? I could be in a hospital ICU on a ventilator.

In the end you guys are supposed to be care givers and this was a very poor performance. The actual store location was 12450 TIMBERLAND BLVD in Fort Worth, TX.

Comment Guidelines