Menu
CB Fast Food Chains Long John Silver's 3535 Altamesa Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76133, US
Long John Silver's company logo
Long John Silver's
reviews & complaints
Long John Silver's company logo

Long John Silver's

3535 Altamesa Blvd, Fort Worth, TX, 76133, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
M
10:16 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Long John Silver's - Food and service

I visited Long John Silvers today 5-6-23, and asked for a 2 orders of the Fish and More Meals. When I got home I started to take the food out of the bag and the order was wrong. I called the business but no one answered called more than once and still no answer. The person that placed the order didn't know what they were doing. I even told her that I wanted the senior discount that you offer and she said there was no senior discount. So when I approached the window to get my order I asked the manager if they didn't honor the senior discount. His reply to me was that I had to notify them in advance. I told him that I had told the girl more than once about discount and it didn't matter to them.. Last week we also had ordered the same meal only to find out when we got home that our order was wrong. They gave me some chicken instead of fish.

This is twice in two weeks what is the problem at this store. I'm not going to come back from 8 miles away to get the order corrected. That is totally crazy. Then they are rude to there customers what's that. I have always liked the meals there but if it is always going to be screwed up I won't be going there I will go somewhere else where you get the meal you ordered. I'm very upset and unhappy with the way things are being done. I will post it on Facebook so people can be aware of what's going on in that business.

Hope you can straighten out their sh t.

Read full review of Long John Silver's