Menu
CB Fast Food Chains Jack In The Box 419 S Washington Ave, Cleveland, TX, 77327, US
Jack In The Box company logo
Jack In The Box
reviews & complaints
Jack In The Box company logo

Jack In The Box

419 S Washington Ave, Cleveland, TX, 77327, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
2 complaints
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
C
5:46 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jack In The Box - Customer service

As one who trained multiple employees including management when I worked and managed at Jack in the Box i explained how I wanted my sandwiches made when I received the receipt I noticed it was not rung up correctly so I reminded them how I wanted it and the manager on duty got an attitude saying it could not be rung up that way and how she’s been with Jack in the Box for over 20 years since she was a teenager I remember when Jack in the Box had higher standards and would correct the employees instead of lashing out at the customers

Desired outcome: Please bring higher standards back

Read full review of Jack In The Box
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
C
11:07 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jack In The Box - Disrespectful team member

After 34yrs in law enforcement, I am now retired. During that time I acquired certain skills, one of those is how to read/understand people. On 10 Jul 2021, my son in law, G., a combat veteran of both, Iraq & Afghanistan, had ordered at the drive through, of the Cleveland, TX store. Some sort of confrontation ensued w/the team member at the window, the specifics of which, I'm not fully aware of. However, two weeks later, G. was arrested, and charged w/aggravated assault, which is a second degree felony, in Texas. G. suffers from PTSD, but doesn't have any issues with it, until someone starts to provoke him. I trust G. w/my life, and can't say that about very many people. Knowing a little about PTSD, and knowing G., as I do, It's my belief that, the team member, at the window, was responsible for starting the incident, or at least partly responsible. I would like to know where the manager was, and why they weren't notified, so they could attempt to diffuse the situation? I don't know if Jack in the Box has reviewed the video, or conducted any type of investigation, but I would appreciate any consideration for G.'s sacrifices for freedoms you and I enjoy. In closing, I would like to say that, G. is an extremely hard worker, an incredible father, and loving husband. As a disabled veteran, I also suffer from PTSD, as do many of our brothers and sisters. Some of which live in, and around, the Cleveland, TX area, and patronize that same store. I am asking that you look into the matter. I'm unsure if Jack in the Box, or the alleged victim, is the complainant, but either way, Jack in the Box is involved. I would love the opportunity to talk to someone about this. I have sent emails, but they only elicit a computer generated response saying I'll be contacted, but never have been. Likewise, my phone messages are not returned. Please contact me, so we can resolve the issue, hopefully, out of court, and without damaging G.'s ability to take care of his family.

Respectfully,