701 Brazos St Ste 1300, Austin, TX, 78701, US

Reviews and Complaints

MetaBankNetspendDebit card account closed with my $1439.00 in it!

The Corporate branch in Austin TX. Closed my card when I called to complain about my new card on 3/17/2021 that was activated was but not working. The balance on my account was $1430.00. I found my account was blocked and upon inquiry I was absolutely abused by David who made no effort to help with my withdrawal and instantly said he was closing the account without any explanation! I had false charges levied on my account by Internet companies that deceive people to give card number for age verification and I had handled that with Rosie in the same office previously! David was rude and communicated nothing to me about the reason he was closing the account! His tones and actions were vile and in complete disregard to any business etiquette I have ever known! So, now with my account closed with over 1400.00 in balance, it seems there is no one at Netspend or Meta Bank that will help me! It is ridiculous and i'm sure illegal to just close my account and negate any possible resolution to my loss of assets!
This matter needs to be addressed with me asap for I am suffering beyond description with rent food etc. Please help me today if possible!

• St
      Stacey Lore May 04, 2021

I agree, same thing with me