96 White Bridge Pike #102, Nashville, TN, 37205, US
Fri:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ideal Image DevelopmentMisleading sales and non disclosure of important info

RE: Nashville Ideal Image * had a zoom call with doctor. Given a non refundable price of approx. 450$. I paid. Then I was told I was under charged and ran my card for approx. 100$ more. I was told someone would contact me to schedule within 24 hours. No one called. It took me 3 days to get ahold of them only to be told I would have to wait 2.5 months for an appointment and I can not get a refund. I would have never agreed to this purchase if I had know that I would have to wait that long. This is only the first of may issues trying to find a solution that fits my needs. As of date they have charged me approx 800$. I do some checking and this is not the first complaint on misleading practices but yet they still do them without correction. I do not trust these people to inject me with anything and I want my money back.