ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

SunocoPoor customer service

On January 25, 2021, at approximately 3:40 A.M., I arrived at the store intending to purchase a snack while on my lunch break. When I proceeded to park my car I saw a young white male leaving the store. I noticed him walking towards a car parked in front of the store talking to someone that was in the car. The person in the car was behind the wheel of the car but I noticed the man that left the store was talking to the female in the car through the passenger window. I went inside the store and found something I wanted to eat on my lunch break and walked towards the counter to pay for my product. When I approached the counter I noticed no one was around. I looked around and yelled out and no one appeared. I waited for about 30 more seconds and decided to leave and left my bag of chips on the counter. As I walked out of the store I noticed the young white male that walked out of the store before I left was still in the parking lot talking to someone that was sitting behind the wheel of a vehicle. I asked the young man was anyone in the store, at that time the young woman in the car yelled out and said, "I'm sorry, I'm on my way." However, she did not immediately get out of the car to assist me. For about 10 seconds she continued to sit in the car, by that time I was upset and drove off. Before driving off, I noticed she jumped out of the car, and looked at the young white man, and continued to talk to him. I decided not to go back to the store to purchase for my product because I was upset about her poor customer service.

Comment Guidelines