ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Bob EvansBlue ribbon bacon 390 cal. Five strips of center-cut hardwood-smoked bacon glazed with black pepper maple honey.

My husband and I just had breakfast at The Bob Evan’s at 1220 E Alexis Rd, Toledo, OH 43612. Everything was fine until I decided to have the Blue Ribbon Bacon. As you can see in the picture, it has nothing to do with the standard way it’s supposed to be served. When I complained about it, the server said that: that’s the way they make it. I’m sorry but, that would not be awarded a blue ribbon anywhere. I brought it home with me but, I think you guys should know that not every store is following your standards and I was very disappointed.

Comment Guidelines