4595 E Main St, Columbus, OH, 43213, US
Fri:6:30 am - 2:00 am
Sat:6:30 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Wendy’sParmesan caesar salad

Parmesan Caesar salad is great. I get it almost nightly. But I have nothing but problems with the Wendy's by my house. Today I got nothing but salad leaves mix. No lettuce. I've been charged $12 for an extra dressing (paid for the person behind me unknowingly thinking I was being charged for a dressing packet after sitting in line for 10 extra min after forgetting it the first time) I've been asked "are you sure you need an extra dressing? They made them bigger." like why can't I just get what I like? I've offered to pay for the extra dressing every time but most times I only get the one or none at all. At least 5 times I've has to pull back around and get just one dressing because they don't even cube me the one! This last one was the worst. It was nothing but salad mix. I would have chosen something different if they had let me know they were out of lettuce! It sucks bc I really enjoy this salad and nobody comes close to your salads if they are done right. But they are rarely done right at my Wendy's. It's very irritating. Sorry for venting. I've just been taking it for a while bc I like the salads so much when I get lucky and get it right and the first time. Thanks for your time, and again thank you for listening.

Parmesan caesar salad