WoodSprings Suites

Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

WoodSprings Suitesthey stole money from me

I came from Jacksonville Florida and I booked online to stay here from the 19th of August until the 26th. A few days before on the the 25th I came down to the lobby and paid for an additional day. They charged me $56 and on the 26th they locked me out my room and said I ain't pay an additional day. I asked the guy who I paid for an additional stay and he said it was his fault and the $54 was only a partial payment. And they was trying to charge me an additional $50 to stay one night when your advertising $50 sum dollars a night and was trying to charge me $100 and some dollars for one night and the guy messed up. I need my refund or something. I had to sleep in my rental car that night with my 3 kids because I wasn't from Ohio and had no where to go and my credit card came up missing in the same room they locked me out of.