BJ's Wholesale Club

Fri:9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

BJ's Wholesale ClubBottle / can returns not being accepted by machine

I have confirmed I am being charged the bottle deposit fee of $0.05 Each on my Aspire Energy Drinks & Truly can purchases. I have tried to get the recycling deposit visiting 2 separate recycling locations (Westbury & Green Acres Valley Stream) & the machines deny the deposits. The machines state they are not valid items.

-I confirm none of the cans are mutilated
-I confirm all cans have clear easily readable bar codes

Bottle / can returns not being accepted by machine

BJ's Wholesale ClubNo one pick up calls at tire center

I called few days everyday to reschedule the appointment but no one answer the call at all. I reached the front desk, the operator said she will have them to pick up but they never did. The website does not provide any reschedule option but refer all customer to contact the store directly. With this kind of customer service, I assume BJS stores should be close very soon. Very poor experience at BJS Valley Stream NY

BJ's Wholesale ClubPropane service

On 3/10/2020, around 1PM I went to BJ's in Valley Stream, NY to refill a propane tank after filling up my cart with products and having my 2 year old child with me. I was told the propane "guy" was on meal, but there is no sign advertised on hours of service and individual checking people in was extremely rude and did not offer any additional information to any of my questions. Today's date, 3/11/2020 around 10AM, I took my daughter again, I went back to same BJS to refill the propane tank. I put the tank in the cart and when I went inside to ask, they said they don't have anyone to work the propane tank. There is, again, no sign stating they have nobody available by the propane station or anywhere inside. I asked for the manager, and she offered no help and was rude. While speaking to her, the same male that was checking people in and out by the exit who was rude the day before stated to me "bad timing" with a smirk. This is unacceptable. I never have a pleasant experience at this BJS club and will have to limit my shopping at your clubs because it only aggravates me when proper customer service is not offered.