ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:5:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:5:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:5:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dunkin' DonutsThe two employees were so uncaring and ignorant to a little 2 or 3 yr old's needs with his father.

I went to the Dunkin Donuts 1300 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10305 and Old Town Road to get coffee. A gentleman in front of me on line with his 2-3 yr old little boy was grabbing his pants as he had to go to the bathroom really bad. The man asked if he could use the bathroom and they said no its not for the public use it is closed. The man then took his son outside and the little boy peed on the sidewalk a he could not hold it no more. I was very upset at witnessing this act of unprofessionalism I can understand an adult cannot use it and the COVID Concerns but they could have sanitized it after the little boy went, but what does a little boy know is he to pee on the store floor or on his clothes and get embarrassed.
I stated to the workers (two young men) who appeared to say that's the rules (Some times rules can be broken to assist someone in need) bathroom broken (LIE's) I said where do you go and they looked at me with a whatever face. I proceeded to leave after a few choice words of anger on there attitudes. I'm contacting Consumer Affairs and Child Services on this treatment to a little boy. I will also be letting all my friends and anyone else who will spread the word not to use this store locations services for anything. I went there everyday it will be a cold day in hell before I ever go back.

For hopefully reading this