ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:9:30 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

MarshallsRudeness of manager

Manager assumed I was a delinquent and did not allow me in the store when I simply wanted to buy a thermal shirt that they did not have. I thanked the security guard for letting me in and she assumed I said something else with a rude tone of voice. I came in politely with no intention of stealing anything. It seemed like as if she was trying to pick a fight with me and wanted to feel tough when I had no intention of fighting. I have friends that work there as well and have seen me enter the store before.

Comment Guidelines