Menu
reviews & complaints
Regal Cinemas company logo

Regal Cinemas

6201 Fashion Dr, Nanuet, NY, 10954, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Category
ComplaintsBoard
G
12:11 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Regal Cinemas - Employment

Former employee who had to quit My Constructive discharge was do to disability and age discrimination

Initially my unemployment was denied but after an appeal with much needed information the judge reversed the initial denial stating I was unfairly treated and was not accommodated for my disabilities and was often questioned on my cognitive ability

Only person my age as well that worked there and was isolated

Case will be filed soon

Inclusion should not just be about LBGQT and race but seniors with disabilities should not be excluded We have paid taxes all these years and expect to be respected when a p t job is needed for us to cover our living expenses

This kind of discrimination is more prevalent than exposed If I was Transgender this would be front page story

No disrespect to Trans community I wish you peace and prosperity as well

Please hear our voices and let it be known

Desired outcome: Disciplinary action

Read full review of Regal Cinemas
Update by granddads
Jul 27, 2023 9:37 am EDT

Just want to add that the Regal I worked at that discriminated against me is Nanuet Regal RPX in Nanuet NY

I had to quit and Constructive discharge

I hope someone in Corporate Regal actually cares