ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:10:00 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

OptimumFiber optics

I had fiber optics installed and the tech damaged my house and left the fiber optic cable in my heat boards. This isn’t the first time optimum has damaged my property. He drilled holes in my siding without consent and drilled a hole in my wall without asking. The job was sloppy and unprofessional. I want this repaired or replaced immediately. This is not the first time my property has been damaged.

Comment Guidelines