ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:12:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Fri:12:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Developmentnever received any payments

File my claim on June 28, 2020. After I filed I received two emails from them in August 2020 and I answered them. When I finally was able to get through to them on the phone, November and December 2020, I was told that they see where I filed and have not received any payments and that it had to go to a Supervisor for final review. So then I called again in January 2021 and my last time calling and received the same response. I'm just fed up, I have never applied or been on unemployment in my life. I've been on my job for 30 years and they cannot pay me what I'm entitle to. If it was not for the pandemic I would have not filed then. I hope I never have to use unemployment again.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce DevelopmentGet my unemployment claims

Please help!!! I incorrectly hit the wrong button when filing my claim back in july. I immediately filled out the form when I was notified and corrected the error. I have called and called and called and everyone keeps telling me what they want, but still of no help. It has been since 7/11/20 since I have received any funds from unemployment. I am applying for jobs like crazy with no call backs. There is no supv to speak with at unemployment. I keep being told they are expediting to aqueue which adds another 3 to 4 wks on to my wait time they say. I have no money with a 4 yr old, and has borrowed and owe any and everyone you could think of. I have exhausted all my little savings and now down to $0. I only qualify for $148 dollars from snap, because it shows I get unemployment which at this time I am getting absolutely nothing. Please can someone help me or give a solutions on what to do?

Comment Guidelines