Rainbow Shops

Thu:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Rainbow ShopsNo masks worn by employees

I went shopping to Rainbow in Blackwood NJ. There were 10 staff members behind the register. There were 4 employees with no masks and 2 with masks below the nose or on the chin. This limited the shipping experience as a customer because I was not able to go to jewelry or shoes risking myself near employees with no masks. I did not purchase anything as employees running the registers were not wearing masks. They have signs in the store for masks to be worn, but employees are not following their own rules. This is risking customers and the safety of customers.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Rainbow Shops — shirt I bought

I bought a black shirt with bell sleeves for $4.99 because I liked it. I always wash everything first but I...

Rainbow Shops — discrimination from manager

I was discriminated against by manager Tiana. She had no name tag so I do not know if that is her real name...