ADVERTISIMENT

Suddenlink Communications

1505 S Glenburnie Rd Suite H, New Bern, NC, 28562, US

Reviews and Complaints

Suddenlink CommunicationsInternet and wifi

My internet and Wi-Fi have been going in and out for the last two plus months. I have rebooted a countless number of times to no avail. In my last go around, Suddenlink rep Gadiel S. Was of no help, nor could he even correspond in correct English. He finally said a tech was working on the problem and would call me when it was corrected. Considering there are no reported outages in my area, I'm at a loss to understand what is going on.

Comment Guidelines