WoodSprings Suites

Thu:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

WoodSprings SuitesLying, making me out to be a junkie and being kicked out

Checked in on July 15th 2019 and stayed there till yesterday which was September 2nd, 2019 and time I was there no complaints were ever called on me, I kept to myself and I am a traveling construction worker so that means I'm just here to sleep and mayority of my time is at work. Had to pay for a full week for the upcoming labor day holiday even tho I wasnt there friday, Saturday or sunday which is fine but when I came back yesterday to pay for another week supposedly housekeeping found needles under my bed which I definitely know isnt true plus housekeeping doesnt clean rooms everyday I know this and I knew someone was coming into my room and told the front desk twice about it and nothing was done. I always turn my tv and all lights off when I leave out in the morning I come in and my lights are on and tv. Things are misplaced, they are redoing the hotel so anyone could've came into my room. So I got kicked out and the law called on me for something that was planted, staged and a complete lie. This hotel has drugs running all thru and the cops even know about it. I take random drug tests, hair folica tests and pass everyone cause I DONT DO DRUGS but yet found needles in my room under the bed?? I clean my own room, have my own vaccum cleaner and btw there was a mountain dew can and bottle cap under my bed so they didnt clean it. I'm complaining cause I was a great attendant and didnt cause any trouble, jo complaints at all, paid up front no questions asked, I kept to myself and didnt bother anyone so why would this hotel allow someone to go into my room while I wasnt there for 3 days and supposedly find needles under my bed??? I know housekeeping doesn't clean every day or even every other day. They never touched my room until I was gone for 3 days, room paid in full and been there since july 15th. My name is heath Gibson, phone number [protected] and its complete [censored] I was treated this way, made out to be some junkie when I'm not at all and I'm thinking of exploring other options to solve this matter.