ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Cracker BarrelI purchased the open face roast beef with potatoes and coleslaw

When I received my meal, the coleslaw was no good it tasted sour, I complained to waitress she said ok, but kept serving it to other customers. No one eating it, also my roast beef had no gravy on bread just a little dab in middle. I ordered sweet tea and got unsweetened and my husband was the same. Ask for cornbread but got it as we were standing to leave. So we will not go back here again. My waitress act like she could not remember anything, you had to tell her twice. Her number is 34094 name was Dallas at Meridian MS. Store. I spent $48.81

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Cracker BarrelCampfire meals

Good food and service overall which is not the reason for this feedback. Cracker Barrel use to have a fall off the bone baked chicken on their campfire menu wrapped in foil with the potatoes and carrots. I found out that has now been discontinued and replaced by a glazed chicken that is somewhat dry and ordinary. The campfire beef is ok. But the chicken was 5 star! Very very disappointing it is no longer available!

Comment Guidelines