530 Mid Rivers Mall Dr, Saint Peters, MO, 63376, US
Thu:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

WalgreensIncorrectly putting in my refill dates

Walgreens is always finding one way or another to mess with me. May I had an early vacation override approved by my insurance & it was only 2 days earlier than they normally fill. 27-28 days generally. June they made me wait 31 days saying I had to wait & should have plenty of meds as I had my script filled early last month. I decided to no longer use Walgreens, this hasn't been the 1st or 2nd time they've done this to me. I picked all my meds up on the 10th of last month. When my meds are ready I pick them up. Today the 7th, I went to drop off at Costco, & Walgreens put in the "System" I didn't pick up until the 14th. Now I won't have my meds that I need to take daily because of Walgreens. I called to verify w a pharmacist & she said the date on the bottle is the day you can pick up, I never wait. They purposely put in the "System" the 14th, to be [censored]. They treat me like I'm a drug abuser. I've got to the same dr & been on the same meds for years. I've got degenerative disk disease & literally can't get out of bed with out my meds. I'm infuriated, I don't know what to do & apparently they are Gods of medicine because they can put whatever date they want to do you can't get your meds on the correct date. There should be some sort of advocate or law against what they are doing to people because I know I'm not the first person that they have done this to. Agghh!