1739 Old Hudson Rd, Saint Paul, MN, 55106, US

Reviews and Complaints

Motel 6Feel like you're being harassed by the front desk I do not feel comfortable staying cheer at the hotel for the rest of the week

My husband and I have been here at Motel 6 since Monday February 15. On the next day we paid to stay for a week with a promise of a microwave and refrigerator. The microwave was brought to room on Wednesday but no refrigerator. We have asked multiple times and keep being told that they will bring one.
There is a front desk employee who has told us that we cannot use any door except the office entrance, We have a small dog in which we have been carrying in Our arms when we enter the building. Up until this employee came on shift. We were not informed about a dog leash chain rule.
We have been here 4 days with no problems from any other employee.
This employee has come up to our door pounding loudly waking us up wanting to know if we have some cart he has lost.
We are feeling discriminated against from this front desk employee. There has been no problems with us or the employees until today.
Do not feel comfortable staying for the rest of the week that we have paid for.
I would greatly appreciate your attention to this matter

Geraldine Lusty

Motel 6Room

I stayed her from 1/30/21~2/2/21 it was one of the worst hotel stays in my life and they would not do anything about it my room was dirty my shower had hair long hair on the shower walls they did not clean my room or bring new towels during my stay they did not take the trash out they did not have full size dry off towels the towels were about 12 in by 20 in I had to track them down to ask for new towels there was hair on everything even the new towels I asked for new sheets there was hair all over them as well then when I began to fix the bed there was dried up blood on the bed and pillow there was a big burn hole in the bed as too I have pictures as well the bed was also dented in no matter where I would lay I would sink to that one spot never go to this hotel at 1763 old hudson rd, saint paul mn 55106 trust me it was the biggest waste of money and I honestly want my money back