Menu
reviews & complaints
Family Dollar company logo

Family Dollar

2702 Fenton Rd, Flint, MI, 48507, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
S
3:50 pm EST

Family Dollar - No carts and when I use a trash bucket they told me I had to buy it

I go into Family Dollars to get contractors trash bags the heavy ones, 3 juices, 2 pops, heating pads and a whole bunch of stuff... I cant carry that in my hand, they have 2 carts full of cereal and comforters. They don't have carts as it is and why would they use two carts for crap.. When a paying customer, who comes there everyday need a cart... So I used a trash can... It was too heavy for me to carry... What am I supposed to do... Carry each item to the counter..,., I was told not to come back... Because I used a trash can for a cart... There were no baskets... Every person who work in that store is rude and pissed off... They alway complaining... We got to ask yall if you wanna buy this [censored].. How hard is it to ask us to buy a candy bar... One day I went there and the lady was mad I wanted a cart and locked me and my sister in there because when I asked her for a empty cart... She said it was hers... It was empty... So I went and got another cart... Put my items in it... And she ask for my id and I said no and she locked us in... I was gonna let that go... I just told the manager... They are so angry there... They tell customers to get jobs after they leave because they use foodstamps..., I won't come back like they requested... Dollar general is better... At least they don't have attitudes, it seems like the employees is running thing not you guys or the managers... They wanted me to pay for the trash can and when I didn't... They told me couldn't buy the 75 dollars worth of stuff I had in my cart... I mean trash can... Get some baskets then... Like dollar general... They are always pissed off

Claimed loss: My sense of self worth, they treated me like a dog.... it was embarrassing and humiliating to be thrown out like I stole something...

Desired outcome: not to be barred from a store because I needed the items the store sold but need a basket to get the items..

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Family Dollar representatives only. If you are affiliated with Family Dollar, please claim your business to access these details.

Read full review of Family Dollar