ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

HMS Burger King Kennebunk, MEchicken sandwich and fries

I waited 10 minutes for my food to get placed in the bag and the fries to get salted and placed in the bag with the sandwich once they finally accomplished this unseasonable task I took my order to go . Once I got out to my car I found the food was so cold that I threw it out The time spent waiting to order then waiting for the order to get this was disappointing to say the least .

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Burger Kingpoor service

Burger King #15746 - Stopped in there on May 28, 2019 at 9:21 a.m. Clerk was very unfriendly and disorganized - Breanna 412747. She finally got our order situated but the cook did not prepare what we ordered. Did not notice it until we were back on the road. Order specially was taken down as 1 breakfast sandwich with bacon and one with sausage - got both with sausage. Paid extra for sour dough bread and it seemed to be thick plain white bread.

Store ID - 4MEBKG14