ADVERTISIMENT

Sat:12:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Apr 03, 2022

Dave and Busters - White Marsh — Bartenders/bathrooms

My husband and I go to White Marsh ALOT and like going to Dave and Busters to have a little fun. Well, ITS...

Dave and BustersFood/service

My family and I sat down for dinner. Ask for 2 beers. Took the waitress 10 min we counted to come out and say what do you want to drink. 14 min later she came back and said the blue moon tap was out. Finally got the correct drinks. When food came out I had to call her over while she was a servicing another group to say we need silver wear. 11 min later, we were counting. She brought us plastic ware, while in mind I got a steak that came with a metal spoon and knife. I asked her to bring metal silver wear and she smirks and finally gets it. We told the manager and he blew me off, did not say sorry once and said ok well I understand laughing under his mask. I could see the manager and waitress laughing at me while my family and I were putting cash in the machine to get tickets. I have visited this white marsh md dave and busters multiple times for birthdays etc. My wife and I are urging everyone to be aware and we may never return again and will be sure to tell social media about this if higher management does not approach this situation. It was very unprofessional and my wife has over 600, 000 people on social media, so, she will definitely be mentioning the issue to her fans unless someone corrects the situation.

Comment Guidelines