ADVERTISIMENT

Reviews and Complaints

CVS
Jun 30, 2022

CVS — False advertising

I just got back from the CVS located at 3300A Centennial Ln, Ellicott City, MD. This is the second time in a...

CVS

CVSDrive up pharmacy window pickup

The attendant was not wearing protective gloves.
When inquired about this she responded she is suppose to be be wearing and changing her gloves with each transaction.. I inquired so why aren't you wearing gloves? She matter if factly said we'll I don't know.. I said it isn't safe or fair and who knows how sick the people are that are pulling up or what germs you are transmitting.. This happened on 4/15/20 at 8:30 am.. I waited in the parking lot and called the the store and got a man named andy who said he was the store manager.
When I articulated why was my issues he said it want a problem.. So was incredulous, I said wasn't a problem are you kidding me..
I am sorry but I am not sure who this fellow is or what his understanding is but if that's his reply he shouldn't be in the store in any capacity of supervision.. His powers of reason are not more than a 6 year old..

Comment Guidelines