1299 National Hwy, Cumberland, MD, 21502, US
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Burger KingService, hospitality, quality

I pulled up to the drive through and was greeted my a female with an impatient female supervisor on the intercomm. I ordered a cheeseburger kids meal with onion rings and a Dr. Pepper and a Impossible Whooper Meal with a sweet tea. As I was ordering the female continued to rush me replying with a nasty attitude when I had questions about the availability of drinks. At the window when I pulled around was met by a female supervisor and female manager both complaining and demonstrating nasty attitudes. What I received was a kids meal with soggy fried and unsweetened tea. The impossible whopper was the same, soggy fries and unsweetened tea.