Menu
reviews & complaints
Sleepy's company logo

Sleepy's

447 Paradise Rd, Swampscott, MA, 01907, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
R
9:20 am EST

Sleepy's - Mattresses and So Called "warranty"

NEVER! NEVER purchase a mattress from Sleepy's...EVER! If you do happen to think you're getting a deal, I absolutely suggest that you NEVER get a warranty from this company! They will be using another company called Mattress Marshalls which is a total joke. You will not get a replacement at all. They require a 1" sag in a mattress (which they don't tell you upon sale) in order to get a replacement. First off, if you actually have a 1" sag, your back is going to break. Second, these days all mattresses are made to now show a sag unless you're actually lying on the bed! So, you won't be able to show a 1" sag in a photo (which would of course be needed). I purchased Sleepy's 800 Series mattress and box spring for a price of $3600 back in 2009. At this point the mattress has sagged so much I am now feeling back pain. So, like anyone, I go back to Sleepys and they give me a number to call for a kit... So I went thru the process of taking photos and my mattress (without me in it) has a 3/4" sag! If I was to be lying on that, it would show a 2" sag which is horrible for sleep. Lots of money spent and NEVER EVER AGAIN will I purchase anything from Sleepy's. No replacement and it has been only 6 years when a mattress should at least last 10! Consider yourself warned about their so called "Lifetime Warranty". You will be taking photos of the mattress and waiting 3 weeks to hear back only to find that you will have to show at least 1" of sag. A folded paper ruler (has no weight) placed on your mattress is used to display any sag in the mattress. This is absolutely not possible on any mattress that has individual springs within. The process of getting a replacement will only be a hassle and the mattress I purchased should still be fine with only 6 years use! The more people stop purchasing from Sleepy's, the faster they will be put out of business! I know I will never buy from them again when they SELL me a load of crap. Poor quality mattresses that will NOT last and a warranty that really is null to begin with. Please don't purchase from this company. Go anywhere else!

Read full review of Sleepy's