1008 S 5th St, Leesville, LA, 71446, US
Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Circle Kquality of the store.

Each time I go in this store its in shambles. Everything is dirty. Coke machines never work and neither does the frozen drink machines. Some of the workers on the night shift dont like the sound of the frozen coke machines and they turn them off at night. So when we all go in for a soft drink or a soft drink nothing is working. Some of the workers dont do anything but go outside and smoke. The line is usually backed up down one of the isles. One girl trying to run 2 registers just to keep people going steady. Something needs to be done. I frequent this store every day. There is no reason this store should be in this shape. They dont even turn the machines in when they break down.
If you have any questions about my complain please feel free to call me at [protected]

Karen Cox

• Updated by Kcox71461 · Jul 28, 2019

If you have any questions about my complain please feel free to call me at 337-208-4947