ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Global Discovery VacationsNo credits due to rising covid cases in Scottsdale Arizona

I am trying to at least get my star credits back! My daughter is expecting her first child around the time of my reservation to go to Scottsdale. With the rise of covid cases in Scottsdale she asked me to cancel so I won't have to quarantine. I feel that with a 3 month notice I should at least get my credits back so I can go after the birth. My reservation #953954 and my membership #GD003719. I was supposed to go 11/05/2021

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Global Discovery VacationsCustomer service

Member since 2005, used their service 1 time. Upgraded this year hoping to take a much needed vacation. Then came corona virus, we were shut down by the state for over 3 months, no income & now open but with limits. Wife called to see if we could get an extension on our yearly fee & was told no. This extension would not cost the company one dime. What a pathetic excuse for customer service. I regret upgrading & now look like a fool. I guarantee this "no" will cost them more than a $450 fee...

Comment Guidelines