127 W 2nd St, Byron, IL, 61010, US
Fri:8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family DollarEmployee

Upon entering the store, I had a face covering on. However, there was a women who apparently worked there but did not appear to be on shift. She began yelling at me that I didn't have a mask on. The sign on the door clearly said face covering required. She required me to remove my face covering and put a mask on. She was loud, rude and the situation was uncalled for. My face and nose were clearly covered. I'm highly allergic to the material in the mask she gave me, but she was insistent I had to have that on. I've not had an issue with any other stores and my face covering. I will not be giving family dollar any more of my business and will be sharing this information with the community, encouraging them to shop else where.