ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:8:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

WalgreensUnethical behavior pharmacy tech

Friday, Aug. 27th, 2021 I dropped off a written RX for post op pain medication at 5:00 p.m. The pharmacy tech asked me if I needed it today or if I could just pick it up tomorrow. I replied "today please". She answered that it would take 40 mins. to an hour. I said that I would return for it. On my way out of the store spent $35.00 on diapers, first grandchild due in Dec. At 7:15 p.m. I called the auto line and was told that it was being processed, needed a little more time. I arrived at the drive through around 7:30 and was told by the tech that it would take another 35 mins. I asked why that was that I had dropped it off at 5:00 and told one hour and if most people present with RX for pain management that they don't need it for 24 hours and she replied "sometimes"! I replied that I had a dental procedure that day and have been in pain since 3:00 pm and she replied"we don't know that"! I then said well I guess I will find someplace to wait in my car and she replied, "you can wait where ever you want to"! I replied I guess that I can and she replied, "Yeah I guess that you can"! I asked her name and if she was the manager. She said her name was Carol Lee and that the manager was there and "do you want to speak to her"! I drove out of the drive through and parked my car and received a text message in less than three minutes that my RX was ready. I have been shopping at this store for over 15 years and I was shocked and upset. I have never been treated so terribly and have never had anyone speak to me the way that Carol Lee did, not anywhere. Not only was she rude but hostile in trying to provoke me.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Dec 07, 2020

Walgreens — Pharmacy

Every time, not just occasionally, but every time I need to get my prescription at Walgreens for a routine...

ADVERTISIMENT