Dollar General

800 U South Highway, Gloucester City, NJ, 08030, US

Reviews and Complaints

sweepstakes

I was on my internet trying to enter a sweep stakes contest; my complaint is why do the dollar general stores advertise a sweepstakes drawing and then when you enter, the code want go through? is this some kind of scam too ? I made sure i typed in every detail on my reciept several times and it still didnt go through .Ithink it's a scam just like every thing else just to get you to buy DG PRODUCTS!

• Et
    Ethel Taylor Oct 31, 2008

I am having a problem entering dollar general sweepstake also. This is the address on the receipt, www.dollargeneral.com. I am not having any luck. The problem should be fixed or the contest discontinued.

• Sc
    s cross Nov 15, 2008

If they use the tab key it will make sure all numbers are in the correct columns it might help...that and READ the instructions...

• Wi
    wickedwanda Aug 29, 2010

I have been trying to enter the 30 computers in 30 days and cannot find where yiu are to enter to win. Why put these in the sales papers if you do not indend to let people enter?

• Un
    unicorn1966 Nov 11, 2016

I have been entering my codes for a long time. I accidently repeated a code and it went thru if this wasn't a scam it would of told me it had already been submitted. where is the list of winners even taco bell lists previous winners. I believe this is a scam and I will be telling all my friends don't bother

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices