ADVERTISIMENT

Americas Best Value Inn

110 GA-138, Stockbridge, GA, 30281, US

Reviews and Complaints

Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Innhotel front desk associates

I have a prepaid reservation from Saturday August 24, 2019 until August 27, 2019. My check out day is August 28, 2019 at 11am. The female front desk associate who checked me in late night Saturday did not put the proper information in the system. On August 25, 2019 a male front desk associate knocked on my door and opened up the door while I was sleeping and told me I had to leave and that I should have left by 11:00. The time was 11:21am and my checkout date wasn't until August 28, 2019 at 11am. When I gave the male front desk associate proof that I had already paid for my stay, he said there was nothing that he could do and he told me to go somewhere else. I can't believe a hotel would allow the staff to treat people this way and steal there money. I am homeless and didn't have any extra money to pay for another place.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

America’s Best Value Inn & Suites — Hotel stay

I booked this stay on march 29th, 2019 through booking.com. I confirmed the reservation by phone and the desk...

ADVERTISIMENT