ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Culver'sObject to way curds are fried

On May 7, 2022 approximately 1:45 PM I went to the Newnan, Georgia location for the first time. I went to the drive-thru & while behind another vehicle I noticed that Seafood is listed on your menu. My grown son wanted me to try the cheese curds. When I spoke to the drive-thru lady I asked if all food was fried together. I was advised that yes, all foods are fixed in the same oil. I am highly allergic to shellfish, therefore was unable to try the cheese curds that my son says are good. I recommend that you stop fixing shellfish with the curds.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Culver'sYoung masked man serving drive through has terrible attitude

Never been so rudely talked to as if he was tell me what to like I wasn't the customer. His tone is terrible and not friendly at all. If he can't be nice to people, he shouldn't be working here at the Newnan location in Georgia. Today is September 13th 2021. He's the only male working g the window during lunchtime. Please deal with this person. May never come back to Culver's thanks to him!

Comment Guidelines